Every woman’s dream is having healthy, glowing skin, and the truth is we don’t need a lot of time or money to achieve that.
Here are 13 tips and tricks for achieving healthy, naturally glowing skin:
- At least twice a week exfoliate your entire body to remove the layers of dead skin. You can use a homemade exfoliator (sugar scrub) or exfoliating glove. Rub it over your body in a circular motion.
2. Moisturize your skin every day with a moisturizing lotion or cream. Moisturizers slow down water loss through the superficial layers of the skin and strengthen your skin barrier.
3. Twice a month use a face mask to remove blackheads from your face. One of the best masks for blackheads that you can make it at home is with gelatin and milk.
-Mix one tablespoon of unflavored gelatin with two tablespoons of milk, microwave the mixture for 10 seconds, apply it on your face and let it dry, then gently peel it off and enjoy the result.
4. Always remove your make-up before going to bed. The skin needs to breathe overnight. Cleanse properly and wash your face with warm water. Sleeping with make-up clogs your pores and makes your skin irritated.
5. Sunscreen is one of the most important skin care products you should use regularly. Ultraviolet radiation is the main cause of early wrinkling, age spots and even skin cancer.
6. Stress has damaging effect on all organs including skin. Get rid of stress and your entire body will thank you.
7. Exercise regularly. A good workout gives your body the necessary blood circulation and stimulates the skin renewal process.
8. Start your day with detoxifying green drinks. Some of the benefits are: clearer skin, deeper sleep, less stress, better digestion and increased energy.
9. Choose beauty products carefully and remember that your skin absorbs whatever you put on it.
10. Lay of the sugar. Create beautiful skin from the inside out by making sure your diet includes healthy fats, antioxidants and vitamin C.
11. Give yourself a facial treatment at home with an all-natural homemade face mask once a month.
12. Use tea bags for your eyes. Green tea bags or black tea bags, both can help soothe puffy and irritated eyes. They contain anti-irritant properties that help reduce swelling around your eyes. They can also relieve redness and inflammation.
-For even more bigger effects put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before using them.
13. And last but not least, hydrate yourself! Try to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drinking plenty of water improves your body’s overall health and does great things for your largest organ: your skin. Glow from the inside, out.